Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why does the end seem so near at times. not the end of life just the end of things. The end of the week month year. They show up with out any warning. February is a short month and boy does it fly by.
All the to do list and planning can not hold up to the month of February. I would love to start over and re do this month. i think I could get a few more items accomplished. Maybe make the attempt to cross more off my list.

I know it turns March tomorrow and the same list will be there in front of me and the same tasks are waiting to get started, but They should have been done in Feb.

I have a test next month and I was hoping to study more then I did for the last one. I can now count the days to the test and my stress level will rise. I know what to expect this time and i will be more prepared. But not AS prepared if I had studied in Feb.

Owen's paper work for school is not complete nor is it all in one spot. I have a big red folder to hold it all together. But I know something is in another place.

A photo a day. HA... Who was I kidding. I take a few photos for work or on my drive. But i do not take the time each day to upload them and share. Why? i do not know. I am on the computer reading. i could be more productive. But no.

Taxes..... i am missing some bank paper work. Was it mailed and i misplaced it? Was it Not mailed as a separate form and included on another peice of mail. I guess i need to clean up my desk and sort the tornadoe mess of papers.

Gymnastics, Tae kwon Do, Little League, preschool. Was i this busy as a kid, or are my kids busier? Do they need all of this, Did *I* need some of what they have?

Questions without answers. part of life.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Peter Higginbotham II said...

This is really from out of nowhere and I think you and I only met one time many many years ago. I don't know if you actually remember me at all. Laurie and I dated in High School. Anyway, I have been trying to contact her to make an amends. I know this sounds pretty strange and I understand if you don't forward this message on to her. I am glad to see that you and her are still married (I had heard that you guys had gotten married. From where I don't remember. I am still very much happily married to my wife as well.) Anyway, I happened across your blog via your Picasa Photos, I have some posted there as well of family too. The internet sure makes the world really small.

Anyway, I don't want to take up a whole bunch of your time or interrupt anyones life, just wanted to forward on my information.

Here is my email addy if you don't mind passing it on to Laurie so that I can follow through with my amends. Well, before I go I guess I should probably explain this at least a little bit. I am a recovered alcoholic (I have been sober now for over 6 years) and part of my recovery process is to clean up and make amends for the wrongs I have done. Being married to Laurie I am sure you are aware I was far from a good companion. Hence the reason for the need to make amends. But as I mentioned earlier, it is entirely up to...well you and Laurie if the contact is actually wanted, so I am leaving my info for you. Thanks again for letting me take your time like this and I wish you and your family all of the greatest happiness in the world.

Michael Higginbotham

michaelhigginbothamii@gmail.com

I would put my phone number but it doesn't seem appropriate here, I sent you a friend request via Facebook, if you accept there I have my phone number posted for my friends to use if that is a preferred method of contact.

thanks again Michael.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home