Thursday, May 05, 2005

I am listening to "Survivor Live" on my ipod. If that Jenna, could just SHUT UP for 3 seconds; I would look forward to hearing this show. But NO she has to swing every conversation back to herself. I did this, My season was the best. I did That..

She even said she would sell her family to win, and that shew hates it when others quit. SHE DID IT HER SELF. She Quit to be with her mom. In other words, No you would not put your family last and you are a quiter. Just Stop Talking Please.

Stephanie said she received letters from everyone in her family. Jenn had to say " Oh i got them from every one in my family too" WHO CARES, Just shut your Trap.

(Sorry about that, I guess I need to eat something)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymousgrrl said...

I know how you feel about Jenna. Grr.

Rob and Amber rock. They came in second place on the race, so I hope you're happy. hehehe. :)
Thanks for dropping by!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home