Friday, June 03, 2005

Someone made my day on Friday. I took some screen doors in to be fixed. A lady who worked there stopped me and asked me if I played little league in San jose. I usually stop people from trying to guess who I am. I have a face that looks like other men. I have twins in a lot of place I have never been. But when she said LL in San jose I stopped in my tracks and listened.

I named off the 2 teams I played on (The Penguins for t-ball, and the Colts for the next year) She said her son and I played on the colts together. She used to keep score for the team. I said the only thing I remember was the coach and how rough he was on us, I was not that athletic as a kid, (not now either, but I try), and he said I ran like a penguin. I also told her I coach the complete opposite of him. She then told me that was her husband. He was also rough on his son too, so i guess I was not alone.

She said I still looked exactly the same as I did when I was a boy in Little league, Just Bigger. I had to laugh when i heard that comment. So I gues I should find a photo of me when I was in Little LEague and see what anybody thinks.

Remind me to find a photo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Go find the photo!

6:30 AM  
Blogger hedlund said...

People tell me I look like a balding Brad Pitt all the time. Except I'm much younger looking.

And yeah, I'm a habitual crack user.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home